click-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is EXAMPLES variable defined which used in .classpath file
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:10:43 GMT
Oh yes, sorry I was thinking about something else =P

I agree that we shouldnt checked in the IDE specific files but in this case
I think its ok since it helps developers to just open the existing .project
and .classpath with Eclipse or IntelliJIdea and get up and running.

What I was saying since .classpath is checked in, we need to make sure all
the classpath entries are valid.
I think we could just change the EXAMPLES to
"click/examples/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/"
for now (some classpath entries already using this path).

Maybe later we could use Maven2 pom files to remove the project specific
files. So developers could generate the Eclipse file by running
eclipse:eclipse.

What do you think?

- Henry

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Joseph Schmidt <joseph_schmidt71@yahoo.com