click-dev mailing list archives

From Naoki Takezoe <take...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ClickIDE on non Web Project
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:18:33 GMT
Hi Bob,

The current version of ClickIDE has strong dependency to the WTP web project.
It's difficult to remove this dependency soon.

However I'll try to separate ClickIDE features into web project
depended and others
in the future version of ClickIDE. Some features  of ClickIDE (such as
click.xml editor
and Velocity editor) would be possible to use in the normal Java project.

Regards,

--
Naoki Takezoe