click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateField not working in IE 7
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 03:03:43 GMT
Thanks James, I didn't think it could be possible for document.body to be null. Your patch
have made
me look at JQuery's implementation and they also have a check for 'if (!document.body)' so
we should
roll this in. They also have specific code for supporting iframes through the 'onreadystatechange'

event which seems interesting.

More info can be read here:
   http://www.subprint.com/blog/demystifying-the-dom-ready-event-method/

And of course JQuery source code, especially the bindReady and ready functions:
http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.js

kind regards

bob