click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateField not working in IE 7
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 03:30:21 GMT
Interesting about the iframe. If you look at control.js you'll see the addLoadEvent function
(which
is probably the most complex function in the world!) has a check for IE:

// Guard against iframe
if (window == top) {

Perhaps that will fix the issue? There is also links to websites of folks who have assembled
this
function. So I'm not sure if the iframe hack might break something else?

Its also worth looking at popular JavaScript libs such as JQuery on how they resolve this
issue.

Let us know your findings.

kind regards

bob