click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On demand binding
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:01:23 GMT
I wonder how an on demand binding feature would influence validation. Should validation also
be done
lazily? Otherwise one might end up with:

  public void onInit() {

    Submit submit = new Submit("submit");
    if (submit.isClicked()) {
      if (submit.isValid()) {
        // At this stage the isValid call will return true since no validation was done yet
      }
    }
  }

regards