click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateField not working in IE 7
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:15:18 GMT
Can I get another shot at this?

Turns out the real culprit was a bug in PageImports that was fixed for 2.1.0 final. The bug
allowed
for duplicate html imports to be specified. In the case of the date field, the Prototype library
was
specified twice in HTML:

<script src="/click-examples/click/prototype/prototype_2.1.0-RC1.js"></script>
<script src="/click-examples/click/prototype/prototype_2.1.0-RC1.js"></script>

The easiest fix for now is to checkout and build Click from trunk as described here:

http://incubator.apache.org/click/docs/developer-guide/source-code.html
http://incubator.apache.org/click/docs/developer-guide/building.html

Sorry for all the noise.

kind regards