click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateField not working in IE 7
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:40:47 GMT
Scratch my previous response.

I did some testing and the reason this issue is not showing up in trunk is because the examples
are
running in standards mode. In previous versions it was running in quirks mode.

So the simplest solution is to add the following doctype to your border template:

   <!doctype html>

The doctype above is understood by all major browsers, even IE6. Alternatively use click-calendar

found here[1].

We'll have to try and fix the calendar to run in quirks mode though. Unfortunately Calendar
Date
Select is not maintained anymore so we'll have to fix this ourselves.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/click-calendar/