click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DateField not working in IE 7
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:56:33 GMT
Hi James,

I assume this is with Click 2.1.0-RC1? I can confirm this has been fixed in trunk, but I'm
not 100%
sure what the fix was. My guess is that RC1 used Prototype 1.8.1-RC2. Meanwhile Prototype
1.8.1 has
been released, which is the version we have in trunk. Perhaps you can try out version 1.8.1
of
Prototype? To override Click's version of prototype, simply include the new prototype.js in
your web
application under the 'click' folder:

   c:\path-to-your-app\webapp\click\prototype.js

Click won't override existing resources with its own version.

Let me know if this works for you.

kind regards

bob