click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release of ClickIDE
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:45:45 GMT
Hi Naoki,

Thanks for adding a README.txt. I'm still having issues though.

I have downloaded Eclipse 3.5 JEE version and checked out the ClickIDE projects from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/click/trunk/tools/eclipse/

The folder structure looks like this:

   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse
   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse.cayenne
   c:\dev\eclipse\org.apache.click.eclipse.feature
   c:\dev\.classpath
   c:\dev\.project

I then import the root eclipse project into my workspace. Project Explorer looks like this:

   > eclipse
     > org.apache.click.eclipse
     > org.apache.click.eclipse.cayenne
     > org.apache.click.eclipse.feature

but I receive compilation errors. Doesn't look as if the Eclipse plugin jars are picked up.

Is this the correct way to setup the projects? Am I missing a setting perhaps?

kind regards

bob