click-dev mailing list archives

From WarnerJan Veldhuis <warnerjan.veldh...@qprcostcontrol.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ plugin
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:59:20 GMT
So far, creating an IntelliJ plugin is a royal pain in the ass. No docs,
or close to none, hardly any reference guides, starter guides, almost no
(simple) examples, nothing. Once you find the right API, it works really
well, but just getting there is a nightmare.

If I finish for v9, I'll see if I can set it up for v8. Shouldn't be
that hard...... :)

Cheres,

WarnerJan Veldhuis