click-dev mailing list archives

From Naoki Takezoe <take...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release of ClickIDE
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:00:24 GMT
Hi Bob,

Yes, we have to build Eclipse plugins using Eclipse PDE.
PDE(Plugin Development Environment) is included in Eclipse.

1. Opens feature.xml(in org.apache.click.eclipse.feature project).
2. Choose Overview tab in the feature manifest editor.
3. Click "Export Wizard" link in the Exporting section.
4. Choose the output directory and click "Finish" button

The plugin would be exported to the output directory.

This is the simplest procedure. So In the actual release,
we have to adjust some options in the export wizard.
I'll also add details about export options to README.txt.

Regards,

--
Naoki Takezoe