click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: picklist
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:06:01 GMT
Hi James,

Sure, I don't see why not. But from your example I'm not sure why you need it though? The
buttons
are only used to copy values between the Selects, its not used server side. And since the
buttons do
not have an ID, you can have multiple buttons per row, they won't clash.

I'm probably not seeing the issue just yet. :)

kind regards

bob