click-dev mailing list archives

From james_sg <snowme...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: picklist
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:00:09 GMT

Hi Bob,

When the user clicks on a Add Row button, a javascript function for the form
table will be called to do something like the following:

1) clone the last row of the form table
2) get all select, input, img & button fields from the cloned row, and
rename the attributes according. I also need to reassign the functions for
the control buttons in the picklist. If there are 2 picklists in the row, i
would have 2 buttons with the same name as <,<<,> or >>. Without an id
value, I would not know which picklist the control buttons belongs to.
3) append the clone row

Regards,
James