click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Space between AbtractLink image and text
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 08:04:45 GMT
Hmm, if we add a padding inline it won't be possible to style the
padding from an external CSS, as the inline padding will override the
other value. So not sure what is a good way to provide a default padding.

In the meantime I've checked in the code to remove the space and updated
the LinkDemo example.

kind regards

bob