click-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian A." <a.adrian.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Click 2.1.0-RC1
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:38:46 GMT

> I've been doing some prototype work with Click, Ajax and JQuery which is
> hosted here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/
>
> Currently its a bit of a pain to setup because the project depends on
> Click 2.1.0 which haven't been released yet.
IMHO it's not a pain at all if the developer is using always the latest
from the Click trunk:
- the user just needs to build the latest Click trunk
  and copy the /click/dist/*.jar to /clickclick/lib/
- than build clickclick

This works very well, and it could be even automated to have no manual
work at all (e.g. with SVNAnt and some small updates to the clickclick
build.xml to call the Click build.xml first)

> The live demo running on GAE can be seen here:
> http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com
IMHO this could be mentioned here too:
http://incubator.apache.org/click/docs/examples.html

Adrian.