click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site updates
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:28:29 GMT
Unfortunately didn't finish that email properly, and hit the send
button. I would probably prefer a navigation layout somewhat closer to
the previous revision.

With the Thanks page links and attribution could we include these as
references in the Community "Who Are We" page.

How about this navigation structure:

Click
+ Who We Are
+ User Guide