click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site updates
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:15:49 GMT
Hi Bob,

Great to see the "Who We Are" page in the documentation, I was hoping
to have a crack at doing that but you beat me too it which is good,
considering how much time I seem to have currently.  With the list of
persons I would recommend sorting them alpabetically.

I like the new navigation buttons on the home page, I would reduce
their size a little however.

Many of the new navigation page changes I am page items I don't like
many of the layout changes. Using the site for work, I rely heavily on
the reference content such as Javadoc APIs, Velocity andso I would
prefer these remain top level elements. I appreciate we are juggling
space here.

Could some of the Thanks page links and attributetion please

regards Malcolm Edgar