click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Click 2.1.0-RC1
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:14:11 GMT
There is bug in Google App Engine[1] which prevents Serialization of
certain Collection classes. In particular HashMap. This has the effect
that stateful Pages doesn't work in GAE because Page contains a Map
model object. Stateless Pages work fine though.

Hope they get this resolved quickly.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1290

bob