click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Click 2.1.0-RC1
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:55:43 GMT
Hi Ted,

Ted Husted wrote:
> Bob,
>
> Do you have this checked-in anyplace? I'd love to take a look a the WIP.

I've been doing some prototype work with Click, Ajax and JQuery which
is hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/

Currently its a bit of a pain to setup because the project depends on
Click 2.1.0 which haven't been released yet.

The live demo running on GAE can be seen here:
http://clickclick-jquery.appspot.com

The demo is really just a bunch of prototypes on how to integrate
Click and jQuery so don't expect too much.

Over the weekend I plan to do a couple of tests with Cayenne and GAE's
JPA.

kind regards

bob