click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Click 2.1.0-RC1
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:02:48 GMT
Normally I'd say yes, however since the process of pushing out a
release is quite involved, I'd suggest we release RC1 if another
binding vote is cast (we only have 2 binding votes currently).

If no other vote is forthcoming we can cut another RC1 when CLK-564 is
resolved.

Also there is no reason why we cannot cut RC2 if needed.

My 2c.

bob