click-dev mailing list archives

From Naoki Takezoe <take...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sync ClickIDE and Click release cycles
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:15:33 GMT
Hi Bob,

I think it's difficult to sync Click and ClickIDE version perfectly.
ClickIDE follows Click release cycle in major update.
However it may be minor updated separated from Click release cycle.

As one idea. Can I use x.x.x.x format for ClickIDE version numbering?
For example, the initial version of ClickIDE which corresponds to
Apache Click 2.1.0 is 2.1.0.0.
First three number mean Click version and last one number means
ClickIDE minor version.

How do you think about this?

--
Naoki Takezoe