click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method chaining revisited
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:22:17 GMT
This is a topic I wanted to raise for 2.2 is introducing a
builder/factory capability in Click.  We have used this in projects
and it greatly number of lines of code.

Personally I think this is a better approach than method chaining.  I
will u pload some builder/factory patterns later today.

regards Malcolm Edgar