click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.0 outstanding issues
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 00:03:32 GMT
Hi Bob,

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Bob Schellink <sabob1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have a couple of issues to resolve before pushing out 2.1.0 (hopefully by
> this weekend)
>
> #1 When viewing JSP pages through PerformanceFilter it renders as garbage.
> Still investigating why this is happening.

Is this on Tomcat or Jetty?

> #2 There is possibly a bug where Jetty seems to close the CompressionStream
> which throws an exception. Possible fix is to simply place the closing logic
> inside a condition.
>
> #3 Rico is clashing with the latest Prototype library. We need to replace
> the Rico examples or remove them from the distribution.

I think we should probably remove the Rico examples and look at using
a more up today library in the future such as JQuery.

> If anybody has replacement examples for the Rico stuff please send them this
> way :)
>
> kind regards
>
> bob

Regarding the Click Examples and the @Bindable annotation. I won't
have time to update and test the examples with this, so I think we
should do this in the 2.1.0 final release along with the documentation
updates

regards Malcolm Edgar