click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.0 outstanding issues
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 13:04:29 GMT
Bob Schellink wrote:

> #1 When viewing JSP pages through PerformanceFilter it renders as
> garbage. Still investigating why this is happening.
>
> #2 There is possibly a bug where Jetty seems to close the
> CompressionStream which throws an exception. Possible fix is to simply
> place the closing logic inside a condition.
>
> #3 Rico is clashing with the latest Prototype library. We need to
> replace the Rico examples or remove them from the distribution.

Just a quick update. #1 and #2 have been resolved.

Regarding Rico, I'm replacing the accordion with the JQuery Tools
accordion.

Don't have a replacement for LiveQuery so will whip up something like
DZone's autoscrolling feature.

Rico Ajax can be replaced with normal Prototype Ajax requests.

With this change folk won't think we are biased towards a specific JS
library :)

kind regards

bob