click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.1.0 outstanding issues
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 22:08:51 GMT
Hi all,

We have a couple of issues to resolve before pushing out 2.1.0
(hopefully by this weekend)

#1 When viewing JSP pages through PerformanceFilter it renders as
garbage. Still investigating why this is happening.

#2 There is possibly a bug where Jetty seems to close the
CompressionStream which throws an exception. Possible fix is to simply
place the closing logic inside a condition.

#3 Rico is clashing with the latest Prototype library. We need to
replace the Rico examples or remove them from the distribution.

If anybody has replacement examples for the Rico stuff please send
them this way :)

kind regards

bob