click-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian A." <a.adrian.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [clickclick] Build.xml fails ...
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 18:06:14 GMT
>> The build seems to fail now again because of some missing Calendar
>> component :( :
>> org.apache.click.extras.prototype.CalendarField
>> this package however is not yet in the Click trunk :(.
>

> It was but got removed yesterday. I've updated the demo.
After that change it was still not compiling. I fixed it and now it
compiles.

The build process  also seems to fail on Vista from time to time because
of the JavaDoc: strangely it can't access some files that are there.
Running one more time, will make it work mostly, but it's still annoying.
(it might be an execution "sequence" problem) - I couldn't find a way to
reproduce constantly the problem.

IMHO in the mean time, the "javadoc" task should not be executed on
"build-all". May I remove that task dependency?

For the future, maybe a better idea would be to:
1. use SVN external as a dependency for Click trunk (this way the IDE
would use it constantly from there and only what's in trunk)
2. use a CI server for ClickClick too.
I know, a CI server was promised after the Click TLP graduation, but now
that the graduation "failed", could we get a CI instance like other
projects?