click-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian A." <a.adrian.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Release Strategy
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 12:44:12 GMT
> This JIRA item is about page redirect parameters?
It's about a very small but helpful improvement to the LinkDecorator, to
be able to work with parameters, e.g. when "linking" elements form a
table to pages:
1. the source (the column/cell in the table) has one name to get it's
value(e.g. "toProduct.toProducer.name" for a column),
2. but in the target/destination(the parameter in the page - can be
autobound) page has a different one (e.g. /detail.htm?name=myname).

Without this small improvement, when using a LinkDecorator,
the call to the target page would be, e.g.
/detail.htm?toProduct.toProducer.name=myname
and that's really not working with Java and the Click autobinding.

I hope this helps. I can give you more examples if you need.