click-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian A." <a.adrian.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [clickclick] Build.xml fails ...
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 16:30:34 GMT
> Done. To commit see this url:
> http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/source/checkout
>
> Basically checkout the project using https and enter the generated
> password when prompted. Let me know if you run into issues.
OK. Thank you :).

> Do note that I'm currently overhauling the JQuery support to make use of
> the JQuery Taconite plugin and JQuery UI library. So expect many changes
> in the JQuery module over the next few days.
OK. I'll give jQuery integration a deep try when you say it's ready.

>> But this very simple case (that was not working this time) proves my
>> point. Also:
>> - docs will be always to some extent out of sync.
>> - this isn't really a "version" since if I recall right, the project
>> is making *no* releases, so users will build just build it - so there
>> are only "tags".
>

> Actually once Click 2.1.0 is out I'd like to push out an early alpha
> release to make adoption easier.
I see.
I(and other click users I talked to) was considering clickclick as
"integrations" just like the Cayenne and Hibernate integration (they
don't have a separate version either), just that are not included in the
main distribution.