click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click 2.1.0 release date?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 11:59:58 GMT
Click didn't progress through to a TLP yet as feedback from the Apache
was that the community needed to be bigger. So we will try again in a
few months time.

In the mean time we need to increase the visibility of the framework.
I think a good way of doing this is through a release, and promotion
and some articles.

If we don't time box the 2.1.0 release date, it can drag on forever.

regards Malcolm Edgar