click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Release Strategy
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 17:44:05 GMT
Adrian A. wrote:

> It does not depend on JavaScript code. If the onClick event has "return
> false"

'return false' is JS. Without it the link becomes clickable. I don't
really see the advantage from rendering a span vs rendering a link
with JS in it? Right now you can apply the CSS from this issue to your
site stylesheet and disabled links will look the way you want it to.

> Also it would not be "another" CSS but the official Click one - and
> that's really included in every click based application.

control.css is only included by Form. If you don't include a Form in
your page the link won't be rendered as disabled unless we add
control.css as a resource for AbstractLink.

bob