click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [clickclick] Build.xml fails ...
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 16:13:44 GMT
Adrian A. wrote:

> OK.

Done. To commit see this url:
http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/source/checkout

Basically checkout the project using https and enter the generated
password when prompted. Let me know if you run into issues.

Do note that I'm currently overhauling the JQuery support to make use
of the JQuery Taconite plugin and JQuery UI library. So expect many
changes in the JQuery module over the next few days.

> But this very simple case (that was not working this time) proves my
> point. Also:
> - docs will be always to some extent out of sync.
> - this isn't really a "version" since if I recall right, the project is
> making *no* releases, so users will build just build it - so there are
> only "tags".

Actually once Click 2.1.0 is out I'd like to push out an early alpha
release to make adoption easier.

WRT tagging you can use any strategy as long as it doesn't clash with
the release tag. For example releases can be tagged as
'clickclick-x.x.x' so if you want to tag a release for a specific
Click version you can tag it as 'click-x.x.x'.

bob