click-dev mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click 2.1.0 release date?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 19:30:12 GMT
I think the explicit concern about the community was a desire for more
committers.   Click has contributions from a variety of people, but
needs more people contributing regularly to provide assurances of the
longevity desired at Apache.

It does seem a little paradoxical.  Is there a need for a few rough
edges to irritate users enough to get more involved?  That's how I
came on board Velocity :-)

I think frequent releases (and articles - great idea!) can only help.
Plus a little time.

WILL