click-dev mailing list archives

From Demetrios Kyriakis <demetrios.kyria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest trunk code does not compile :( ...
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:04:02 GMT

>> Any idea when will be the trunk compilable again?
>> I always liked that the trunk was working in the past (and that the
>> sandbox was the proper place for experiments) - I hope this won't
>> change now at Apache.
>

> It should be compiling again.
Thank you :).

>> P.S. Some of the Apache projects have CI (I guess with Hudson - on
>> Apache servers). Is it possible for Click to have that too ?
>
> Don't know, maybe after graduation?
Well, maybe I was wrong. It looks like the main purpose is to run the
tests constantly over the source, but since Click is not using too much
of them, the advantage might not be so huge. Maybe if some Selenium
tests could run over click-examples or another webapplication, it could
catch at the high level the possible issues - now to make a big unit
test coverage would be pointless I think.

Demetrios.