click-dev mailing list archives

From Demetrios Kyriakis <demetrios.kyria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest trunk code does not compile :( ...
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:34:38 GMT
> Trying to build the latest Click from trunk does not compile anymore :( .
> I get the error message:
>     [javac] [...]click\mock\src\org\apache\click\MockContext.java:300:
> cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : method fireActionEvents(org.apache.click.MockContext)
>     [javac] location: class org.apache.click.ControlRegistry
>     [javac]         boolean continueProcessing =
> controlRegistry.fireActionEvents(this);
Any idea when will be the trunk compilable again?
I always liked that the trunk was working in the past (and that the
sandbox was the proper place for experiments) - I hope this won't change
now at Apache.

Thank you,
Demetrios.
P.S. Some of the Apache projects have CI (I guess with Hudson - on
Apache servers). Is it possible for Click to have that too ?