click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A very good Calendar replacement (MIT license)
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:41:03 GMT
The problem we currently have is that this DateField is not provide
the functionality it used to in SF Click.  I have lots of applications
I can't migrate to Apache Click until this issue is addressed.
CalendarDateSelect provides the closet functional match to JS
Calendar. If someone would contribute a jquery DateField control with
time select capabilities that would be perfect. Otherwise
CalendarDateSelect is the best candiate that I know of.

regards Malcolm Edgar