click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A very good Calendar replacement (MIT license)
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:32:19 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. The other items don't look like very good candidates.

A significant problem we have now is that DateField does provide the
behaviour that it used to in SF Click. I would like to scope this
issue to providing a replacement of the previous DateField
functionality.

My preference would be for  CalendarDateSelect as it provides time support.

 http://electronicholas.com/calendar

regards Malcolm Edgar