click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SubmitLink does not submit :(.
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:31:15 GMT
Just tested this code and it worked for me on FF.

However I've noticed that you add the 'dLink' to a 'form', instead of
'dForm'. Is 'form' defined in the BorderPage?

Check that the following is generated in HTML:

   onclick="return Click.submitLinkAction(this, 'dForm');

The Click.submitLinkAction is defined in extras-control.js so make
sure you have the latest version of this file deployed on the server.
Check for any errors in Firebug too.

bob