click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Some features - was: "Re: [VOTE] Propose Click for Graduation" by Gabor.
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 07:56:30 GMT
Hi Jozsef,

Perhaps we can introduce a service which encapsulates the URL mapping
into a Service. A default implementation can handle .htm and .jsp but
users can extend it for other purposes as well.

How would the web.xml mapping look like for ClickServlet though? Say
one wants to serve a *.css template backed by a Click Page how will it
be mapped in web.xml? If one maps it as '*.css', then all css files,
regardless if they have a backing Page, will be served by ClickServlet
and it will need to handle that.

kind regards

bob