click-dev mailing list archives

From "florin.g" <flo...@bytenotes.com>
Subject Re: A very good Calendar replacement (MIT license)
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 01:03:39 GMT

Yes, Bob, it's clear. Thanks.

My only concern is that now, as a jQuery user, I will not be able to use the
Click's default calendar and I'll have to look for alternatives. I only have
limited time for programming and I must stick to (learning/using) one
javascript framework.

I will remain a happy Click user though, you don't need to take my needs
into account.

Thanks you all for your effort.