click-dev mailing list archives

From "florin.g" <flo...@bytenotes.com>
Subject Re: A very good Calendar replacement (MIT license)
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:51:06 GMT

Will the prototype based calendar be the default?
Will the prototype library be loaded with the jsImports by default?
Will I not be able to use $.(..jquery..) any longer but do jQuery(...)
instead?

I would appreciate a way (hopefully not too difficult) to not use prototype.

I find it unfortunate that click needs to limit itself to a single js
library for its basic functionality (calendar being a fundamental widget).

I am however thankful for the great effort that goes into click. Thank you.