click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Click Feature Concepts and Roadmap
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 02:20:35 GMT
The jQuery controls look very nice. Also quite heavy, though, but if
you used jQuery extensively in application this overhead would not be
too bad.  I think a site should avoid having heavy controls on the
front page, to minimise the initial load.

The annotations enum looks nice.

regards Malcolm Edgar