click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource utility classes
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:35:36 GMT
Just checked in the changes. Here is quick overview of whats new:

# a base resource class called HtmlHeader

# 4 utility classes extending from HtmlHeader called CssImport, Css,
JavascriptImport and Javascript

# new method 'public List getHtmlHeaders' for both Page and Control

Outstanding issues:

# application wide version indicator

# docs

All feedback welcome.