A while ago (Click v0.6?) I submitted an "AutoForm" component that needed some work by better people than I - the AutoForm would take a bean and generate a fully-loaded form containing text fields, IntegerFields, whatever. A properties file was used to further refine the display (eg declare hidden fields, display order).

In short, it would be nice to have a BeanForm component - someone told me that Tapestry 5 has something similar.

The goal is, of course, to make bean editing in click as simple as declaring the AutoForm/BeanForm, associating a bean with it and that's it.