click-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Hopson <geoff.hop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 Roadmap
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:51:05 GMT
A while ago (Click v0.6?) I submitted an "AutoForm" component that needed
some work by better people than I - the AutoForm would take a bean and
generate a fully-loaded form containing text fields, IntegerFields,
whatever. A properties file was used to further refine the display (eg
declare hidden fields, display order).
In short, it would be nice to have a BeanForm component - someone told me
that Tapestry 5 has something similar.

The goal is, of course, to make bean editing in click as simple as declaring
the AutoForm/BeanForm, associating a bean with it and that's it.