click-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 Roadmap
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:35:29 GMT
I would like to see the JDK 1.5 issue discussed again.
Having to maintain a series of large Click web applications, which use
autobinding I think it autobinding has problems. Its not obvious as to what
is happening, and behavioural errors can be very difficult to find.

If you had annotations, you could make it explicit that variables or
properties should be bindable or not.

regards Malcolm Edgar