click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (CLK-493) ClassCastException in ClickServlet
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:13:00 GMT
Hi Alex,

Alex (JIRA) wrote:

> just upgraded from 1.5.1 to 2.0.1 and got this (after cleaning and building) :
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: net.sf.click.control.Table cannot be cast to org.apache.click.Control
>         at org.apache.click.service.XmlConfigService.deployControls(XmlConfigService.java:1041)

The click jar ships with a control deployment file
'framework/src/click-controls.xml' which deploys the Table resources.
I've just double checked and its package has been changed to
'org.apache.click'.

The exception you're getting suggests your application contains an
older reference to '/click-controls.xml' somewhere which overrides the
default one.

I suggest you do a full search on your project for any 'net.sf.click'
reference. In Netbeans you'll find the search under "Edit" -> "Find in
Projects".

Let us know if this works.

kind regards

bob