click-dev mailing list archives

From "florin.g" <flo...@bytenotes.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 Roadmap
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:38:20 GMT

My wish list:

- Validation. Smart, server and client, coupled together on the server.
- Wizard Form Builder
- Built in security (cross site, sql injection, etc.)

Yes, the framework can remain simple; yet ready to use tools, properly
integrated could be just right. This added value does keep programming with
Click easy.