click-dev mailing list archives

From "florin.g" <flo...@bytenotes.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 Roadmap
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:32:42 GMT

It sound like a great idea. I reserve some questions though:

- Layout. The freedom to layout elements per design is so essential
- Decomposition. How do you decide which fields need updated? On what page?
- Validation. Server and client side.
- Multiple action events. More than one submit button, etc.

I supposed it cannot be a Swiss knife, yet what is the minimum for it to
become useful?