click-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JIRA mail issue
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:38:49 GMT
Two things to check:

1. Are these emails stuck in the moderation queue? (who is the list
moderator anyways?).

2. Jira "From:" address must be <something at apache dot org> (i.e.
<something at incubator dot apache dot org> won't work due to the mail
filtering rules implemented by the infrastructure). Usually you'd set
the from to <jira at apache dot org>.\

Andrus