click-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Click 2.0.1 release
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:24:08 GMT
Hi Bob,

As a first step the project PPMC votes. If I am not mistaken, Bob,
Naoki and Malcolm are all PPMC members. So the vote is entirely valid,
regardless of the mentors being AWOL on this one. So we don't have to
re-vote. Also you are not obligated to close the vote exactly after 72
hours. This is the lower limit, not the upper one. Sometimes people
need more time to evaluate the release.

And I'd like in fact to ask for a couple of days of extension, as I
didn't have time yet to check it out, but I'd like to before we send
it for a vote by the Incubator PMC (even though formally we don't have
to).

Cheers,
Andrus